Privacy & cookies policy.
Updated at 2023-02-13
Definitions and key terms
● Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser,
provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
● Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Just Arrived, that is responsible for your
● Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Just
Arrived and use the services.
● Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal
identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
● Service: refers to the service provided by Just Arrived as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
● Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide
our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
● Website: Just Arrived."’s" site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.justarrived.se
● You: a person or entity that is registered with Just Arrived to use the Services.
and similar technologies to recognize you when you visit our website, including without limitation www.justarrived.se and any
related URLs, mobile or localized versions and related domains / sub-domains ("Websites"). It explains what these technologies
are and why we use them, as well as the choices for how to control them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet connected device in order to identify your browser,
provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They're completely
safe and can't be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first party and/or third party cookies on our website for various purposes such as:
● To facilitate the operation and functionality of our website;
● To improve your experience of our website and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
● To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
● To analyze how our website is used and how best we can customize it;
● To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
● To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
What type of cookies does Just Arrived use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your
browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies
themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website
you’re visiting are called “first party cookies”.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are
essential in order to enable you to navigate around the website and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we
cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our website.
We use the following types of cookies in our website:
We use essential cookies to make our website work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as
security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn't be able to use basic
services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use.
However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your
login details every time you visit the website as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our
marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website for you.
understand your use of our website. Further information on how Google collects and uses this data can be found at:
https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt-out of all Google supported analytics on our Websites by
Third Party Cookies
Some cookies that have been set on our website are not set on a first party basis by Just Arrived. The Websites can be
embedded with content from third parties to serve advertising. These third party service providers may set their own cookies on
your web browser. Third party service providers control many of the performance and functionality, advertising, marketing and
analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third party cookies as cookies can only be accessed by
the third party that originally set them.
How you can manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their 'settings' preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set
cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from
saving customized settings like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more
● Google Chrome
● Internet Explorer
● Mozilla Firefox
● Safari (Desktop)
● Safari (Mobile)
● Android Browser
● Opera Mobile
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you're located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our
essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features
and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site
preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a
cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your
browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.
reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before
● Via Email: email@example.com